Kent Construction Consultants provide comprehensive Contract Administration (CA) services for clients who wish to operate separately or combining with our Quantity Surveying cost management services.
Our consultants are experienced in delivering traditional procurement methods understanding the position of the client, mitigating risk, and advising appropriate contract solutions. Here, our contract administration can be tailored as a bespoke service but fundamentally includes the below core activities.
- Analysing client and project requirements
- Advising appropriate forms of contract
- Preparation of contract documents
- Implementing change control procedures
- Raising contract instructions and contract notices
- Issuing payment notice certificates
- Evaluating and administering claims
- Leading and minuting progress meetings
- Reporting and monitoring performance and delivery
- Construction phase and handover surveys
We strive to build relationships with the various designers, consultants and awarded contractor to administer efficient and productive management systems.
Our contract administrators hold commercial and contractual training and education which provides a proactive approach. Kent Construction Consultants are regulated by RICS, and where necessary, deliver a due diligence approach in accordance with globally recognised guidance and practices.